Cranberry-Dijon Mixed Green Salad with Rosemary Lemon Salt
No dinner table is complete without a salad! Our Rosemary Lemon Infused Salt delivers a light zest of flavor that perfectly complements the tang of the mustard and cranberries. This recipe uses Big Rock Bleu cheese from Fromagio’s, but feel free to use your favorite variety of crumbly cheese.
- 1 16 oz. package of mixed greens
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 lb Bleu Cheese
- 2 pears, cubed
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 clove of fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsps cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp PWS Rosemary Lemon Infused Salt
- 5 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tsps apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- Add the shallot, garlic, oil, mustard, ACV, salt, mustard and cranberry sauce to a blender. Blitz until well combined.
- Just before you’re ready to serve toss together your greens, onion, tomato, cheese and pears. Add your dressing little by little until the desired amount is achieved. One last toss and you’re ready to serve!